Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, TELUS.com/business and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As the Analytics Visualization Lead you will foster holistic analysis efforts that span across TELUS main lines of business. You will collaborate with analysts in each of the lines of business to consolidate key analytics into a holistic dashboard used throughout the organization and standardize data visualizations using tools like Domo, Tableau and Google Data Studio.By utilizing your highly effective communication and collaboration abilities you will be able to build relationships with the analytics community and product owners to make cross platform analytics easily digestible for all audiences. You will be the lead on data visualization best practices and keep the analytics community up to date the latest and greatest in data visualization and capabilities in our related tools.You will take ownership and be the key contact for Adobe Analytics, ensuring proper product adoption and product health. You will foster the analytics community to adapt best practices into their day to day work as well as help train new users on the tool.
- Understand TELUS business priorities and outcomes
- Along with Partners and Vendors, be a champion for data visualization to achieve best in class analysis
- Own the roadmap and tooling for data visualization in TELUS Digital
- Control the flow of data to ensure data connections and PII standards are met
- Connect siloed data across multiple business teams to create holistic journey visualizations
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- You love data and visualizing it
- Have 5+ years of digital analytics experience
- Have experience with Adobe Analytics
- Have the ability to build, influence and foster relationships
- Have experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Domo etc.
- Proven success in highly effective data presentation
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Great project management skills
- Able to inspire junior and senior talent
- Willingness to participate/lead industry events
- Always be willing to be part of the latest in digital data collection practices
- Adobe Experience Cloud experience (Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, Audience Manager)
- Familiar with JS, SQL, Python or similar languages
About TELUS Digital:
We want to work with people who:
- Share our passion for all things digital
- Thrive in an agile, lean and fast-paced environment
- Clearly see things from the perspective of our customers
- Are curious, experimental and never stop learning
- View collaboration as essential to your work
- Utilize the power of data to inform decisions
- Embrace diversity and new ideas
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you’re encouraged to share and act on your ideas
- Flexible work hours in a central downtown location
- A welcoming, relaxed office with a casual dress code
- A culture committed to giving; every year we donate time and resources in our communities
- Team lunches with a generous supply of healthy snacks
- A fun, dynamic team that works and plays every day; great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team outing
Check out http://telus.com/digital/blog to see how we solve challenging problems for millions of customers with innovative tools
Who is TELUS?We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.