Cardinal Path, part of dentsu, is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
At the highest level, this position is responsible for the processes and practices related to implementing analytics for our customers, and the training and mentoring of staff related to these processes and practices. This role also involves client facing consulting responsibilities.
The goal for this role is to ensure Cardinal Path is delivering consistently deployed, high quality, web analytics implementations and other analytics infrastructure; while preparing us to scale by developing and executing on a training and mentoring program for junior members of the team.
- Collaborate with other team members to define and refine our processes and practices for performing analytics implementations and other technical services and deploy these with goal of improving quality of key deliverables across projects.
- Manage a technical team by utilizing a training program that will allow technical staff to efficiently gain knowledge on performing analytics implementations.
- Evaluate business goals and implement document tracking/tagging strategies to measure success
- Consulting with clients and/or their agencies on projects requiring web analytics platform selection, implementation, platform remediation, and dashboard development.
- Work with client development teams to install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, and others.
- Perform quality assurance tests on tracking implementations
- Build, update and deliver weekly and monthly reports, score cards dashboards and key performance reports using Excel and BI tools
- Provide best practice consulting services to clients in solving their Web analytics platform strategy and technical needs.
- Manage the building, reporting and analysis of A/B and multivariate tests with such tools as Optimizely, Visual website optimizer, Adobe Test&Target, Google content experiments, etc.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Knowledge of Tag Management Solutions such as Google Tag Manger, Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, BrightTag or Tealium
- Implementation Certification in either WebTrends or SiteCatalyst
- Minimum 3 years on-the-job experience implementing web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or IBM Coremetrics.
- Minimum 4 years experience with web development
- Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Comfortable presenting findings and providing training on analytics tool usage
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our client's bottom line.