LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10 000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- [email protected]
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. This is an ideal position for you if you’re looking for professional development.
2. You will have a great opportunity to apply your knowledge and learn new technologies.
3. You will be part of a growing company and a leader in its field.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the Global Credit & Risk Management department, the Credit Analyst plays a key role in all aspects of the corporate credit and risk management activities and supports the team in multiple ad-hoc and strategic analysis.
Play an active role within the team:
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of the reporting models, dashboards and KPI’s that are suitable to inform decision making and performance management
- Demonstrate creativity regarding performance indicator modelling
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of our data sources
- Create and update business intelligence reports
- Prepare impactful presentation for the global credit department and for management
- Communicate findings/ideas to influence management
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends/patterns in complex data
- Contribute to ad hoc projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure the quality of data & tools and validate data accuracy and integrity
- Develop a way to automate and access reporting
- Support the group by developing and proposing innovative solutions to support teammates in the achievement of the goals and targets
- Support the credit and risk management team members in their functions when required
- Responsible for maintaining up to date and documenting the department FIC and SOX controls
- Document and maintain up to date the credit and risk department processes
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
To excel in this mandate, you will have a:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting coupled with a Masters Degree in Data Science and Business Analytic
- Background experience of 2 to 4 years in a similar function
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce, SAP, Google suite) and knowledge of SQL and knowledge of BI tools (Power BI and Tableau)
- Good analytical and synthesis skills, intellectual curiosity
- Understanding of data storage and transformation processes
- An enquiring mind, supportive of continuous process improvement
- Strong leadership abilities and result & business oriented
- French and English (essential)
- Client-focused and team player
- Strong communication skills