Royal Bank of Canada
What is the opportunity?
As Analyst for the Workforce Effectiveness and Readiness (WE&R) Team, you will conduct business performance analytics, implement, support, and guide workforce management practices for Telephone and “Back Office” operations. You will deliver on Forecasting, Scheduling Support, KPI Analysis, Presentations, Keeping current with WFM Tools/Capabilities, Fiscal and Monthly Capacity Planning for RBC’s Canadian Banking & Risk Operations businesses within scope. You will excel in independent and collaborative work environments and maintain an elite level of initiative and drive, to execute on deliverables and push towards continuous improvement.
What will you do?
- Partner with process stakeholders to execute on strategies by ensuring the appropriate planning, resources, data integrity and support capabilities are in place to facilitate a best in class WFM service
- Act as the subject matter expert for forecasting, schedule efficiency & effectiveness and facilitating data analysis for all stakeholders as required
- Develop strong working relationships with WE&R’s Performance Edge, Offshore and Onshore Service Partner teams, ensuring professional collaboration against timelines and budget
- Support service partners from all levels through analysis and problem solving at the source for any events, in order to provide intelligent analysis and solutions
- Assist in identifying areas for improvement, to better manage our service partner’s performance
- Analyze dynamic trends in client demand through data insight, systems/processes and proactively communicate findings/recommendations to all business partners and WE&R management
- Support efforts to automate tedious manual tasks, eliminate unnecessary exercises and reports, and drive towards the most effective and efficient process for everything that is produced
- Be a trusted Resource Planning consultant, ensuring proper setup and onboarding of new teams into Aspect and comprehensive support to teams currently not in that support scope
What do you need to succeed?
- Prior WFM Forecasting, Scheduling and System Administration Experience
- Strong knowledge of WFM processes, procedures and KPI to facilitate liaison with business partners
- Financial Institution Operations experience, with a focus on Call Center & Back Office environments
- Demonstrated facilitation and problem management capabilities, with proven ability to communicate effectively and influence for impact
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Access and Tableau Reporting capabilities
- Self-driven, with demonstrated teamwork and cooperation skills
- Analytical and conceptual thinker, with aptitude for understanding business requirements and enabling long term solutions
- Ability to work effectively with ambiguity and strict timelines
- Aspect eWFM Software Experience – End-to-End User Experience in Forecasting-Scheduling-Intraday-Reporting
- Data mining, coding, programming or task automation experience
- Experienced in working with External Service Partners and Vendors
- Experience with call routing/telephony system intricacies
- Familiarity with RBC HR principles, policies & guidelines
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work with a great and supportive team
Address: Based out of 88 Queen’s Quay, but can be located in any city across Canada
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Position Level: PL09
Required Travel(%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 12/31/2020
Req ID: 300299