100 King Street West
Job Family Group:
Commercial Sales & Service
Bilingual is an asset. However English speaking only candidate may apply.
Provides professional, knowledgeable cash management advice and support to banking partners / stakeholders to drive the achievement of cash management sales and service commitments and support the delivery of the desired customer experience.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing, and distributing communications.
- Develops and maintains relationships with banking partners and stakeholders.
- Coordinates planning, implementation, and review activities with banking partners / stakeholders to profitably meet or exceed the customer’s needs/expectations.
- Participates in product change management initiatives.
- Provides product related expertise to answer questions (e.g. product information, pricing, implementation timeframes, requirements, etc.).
- Develops and utilizes market knowledge and existing relationships to identify opportunities that increase product penetration and revenue per customer for sales teams and individual portfolios.
- Analyzes and supports completion of required documentation for customers and new prospects; may prepare non-standard/negotiated pricing agreements
- Reviews and analyzes customer transaction information, business plans, and prepares discussion papers to undertaking negotiations with prospects/customers, and complete internal negotiations relative to cash management sales.
- Provides pre-sales assistance to the team in (e.g. pitch preparation, client research, preparing prospect and client files for action by the Sales Professional Planning).
- Gathers and researches data for banking partners / stakeholders to facilitate solutions that meet client / prospect needs.
- Assists with sales and service administration and processing to ensure client experience is seamless and opportunities are identified and met.
- Maintains current client information on Bank system / files to ensure client history is accurate and complete.
- Monitors revenues to manage the profitability of existing and new customers and meet or exceed targets.
- Establishes and enhances the Bank’s profile in the community by participating in business and community activities and seeks opportunities to promote banking products and services.
- Continuously assesses and improves the work processes to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of sales and service management, risk management, and compliance within prescribed limits.
- Follows security and safeguarding procedures and applies due diligence in accordance with Bank’s policies and ethical standards for the prevention of loss due to fraud, robbery, counterfeiting, money laundering, or defalcation.
- Adheres to business banking lending processes, policies, procedures, legal, regulatory, audit, and ethical requirements.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank information in compliance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Identifies risks and takes appropriate actions, including all documentation and other regulatory requirements to maintain operational integrity.
- Participates in projects and other activities designed to improve the customer experience.
- Liaises between clients and various departments across the organization to discuss issues and procedures, and provide product support and expertise.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of cash management products and services – Basic.
- Knowledge of business investment and lending products – Basic.
- Knowledge of other banking products and services – Basic.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills – Good.
- Organization skills – Good.
- Collaboration & team skills – Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – Good.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.