Desjardins Technology Group
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a systems and infrastructure operations, maintenance and development analyst, you support IT efficiency by designing, configuring, administering, maintaining and upgrading computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization’s needs.
You analyze and diagnose complex issues; provide opinions based on your discipline’s rules; recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs; and propose implementation plans. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work, particularly with respect to quality assurance, implementation and testing.
You coordinate the planning, design and execution of projects, initiatives and activities. You help solve complex problems requiring comprehensive analysis and knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you interact with stakeholders working in other technology fields.
You serve as subject matter expert for your unit, clients and partners.
General Information on the Position
- Help clients define their needs and identify, input, analyze and interpret data to inform IT solution decisions and monitor the application of management policies and practices. Analyze risks, prepare moderately complex reports and test cases, propose solutions, make recommendations, and provide advice on how to implement recommendations
- Prepare and recommend action plans and address issues in accordance with rules and parameters
- Actively help develop, implement and update management policies, practices and standards.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Business insight, Collaborates, Complexity, Customer Focus, Innovation
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)