Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million of Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca .
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun?If so, consider the following opportunity!
Sportsnet is looking for a marketing enthusiast and passionate sports fan to join our team in the role of Analyst, Subscriber growth to assist in the growth of our world-class our digital media subscription business, consisting of two live sports streaming products; Sportsnet NOW and NHL LIVE. Come join the team tackling challenges at the intersection of Sports, Entertainment, Data and Technology to change the way Canadians consume live sports content.
As the Analyst of Subscriber Growth, the successful candidate will join a passionate team of sports and technology fans and contribute to driving profitable subscriptions for Sportsnet NOW and NHL LIVE. We’re looking for a superstar to take the lead on executing marketing and communication programs to acquire, engage, and retain sports fans as subscribers.
What you will do:
- Play a key role as an operational member of the “Growth” team, responsible for executing strategies to grow the subscriber base of SN NOW and NHL LIVE
- Work cross-functionally with our partners in Marketing, Distribution, Product, Design, and Development to reach new fans and grow our base
- Coordinate the development and delivery of creative assets with internal and external partners to drive the narrative around our world-class sports streaming products
- Provide day-to-day support and engagement with teams at Rogers / Sportsnet, external marketing partners, and platform partners
- Develop processes to ensure our growth launches and campaigns are deployed and maintained at a consistent level
- Assist with ad copy writing and proof reading across various marketing channels (SEM, email, social posts, etc.)
- Monitor the performance of paid and non-paid marketing activities and suggest improvements / optimizations
- Utilize data and testing to unlock new insights on our customer base and create new / innovative ways to grow the business
What you will bring:
- Sports fandom and obsession with fan engagement and attraction
- Passion and belief in the power of analytics to drive better decision making and to assist our team being where our audiences want us to be
- Operational experience in driving campaigns across multiple channels and deep understanding of marketing, reporting and analysis tools
- A desire to connect sports fans to new content and new ways of engaging around the sports they love
Here’s what you can expect in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the “what” and the “how”
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently
- Not from the city? No problem! Rogers invites candidates to apply no matter where you are located as you may be able to work remotely
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location:1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Digital & Advertising & Analytics
Requisition ID: 215687