At Loblaw Digital, we know that our customers expect the best from us. Whether that means building the best, most innovative online shopping experiences, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across the country, we’re up for the challenge. Loblaw Digital is the team responsible for building and operating the online businesses of Canada’s largest and most successful retailer. Based in downtown Toronto, we are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative team working towards transforming the way Canadians shop by creating leading eCommerce experiences in the online grocery shopping, beauty, pharmacy, loyalty, and apparel spaces, and we’re only just getting started! To achieve these goals, we are looking for talented and passionate individuals who want to collaborate and solve challenging problems and make significant and lasting impact on Canadians.
The impact you’ll make
On shoppersdrugmart.ca and the Shoppers Drug Mart (SDM) app, customers can shop a breadth of products while also receiving great offers with the convenience of orders shipping direct to home. We’ve been selling Beauty products online since 2015 and in October 2020 launched new “Front Shop” categories online including Personal Care, Health, Baby, and Electronics. As Analyst, SDM – Front Shop, you will be responsible for launching and managing the products within these categories in order to improve customer engagement, drive on-site conversion, and increase sales.
What you’ll do
- Manage online product enrichment process while working with cross functional teams and vendor partners to launch new products on shoppersdrugmart.ca and the Shoppers Drug Mart app
- Track products through the on-boarding process and resolve any product-level content issues such as photography, copy, tagging, inventory, and pricing to ensure items are available for purchase
- Conduct site audits to ensure online product information and product merchandising are correct
- Develop new processes and enhance existing ones to improve speed to market and efficiency
- Assist with site merchandising activities such as maintaining navigation, creating landing and category pages, implementing redirects in search, etc.
- Assist with on-site reporting and analytics
Does this Sound like you?
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree (BA, BCom) or similar
- Strong team player with great communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to collaborate with others to execute projects through to completion
- Strong analytical skills and proven capability to independently work with relevant tools (Excel, other internal tools)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, self-organize, and be proactive to complete multiple tasks on time with a clear focus on quantitative results and attention to details
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
How you’ll succeed
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce. You will get to work with some of the best digital minds and will have the support of world class technologies to craft products our customers will love!
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.