To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Sales Strategy & Operations team plays a crucial role in supporting the North America region at the fastest ever growing Enterprise software company.
As part of a high-performance, fast-moving, and collaborative team, your role will encompass all aspects of running a successful sales organization, which includes GTM (Go-To-Market) planning, growth strategy, sales forecasting, business operations, and data evaluation. You will work with sales leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to provide a 360° view of the business and drive executive-level recommendations that directly impact an already industry-leading Enterprise SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Sales team.
Successful candidates will be able to leverage data to drive insights, provide strategic recommendations , and guide the charge on execution and change management. You will have the opportunity to combine business acumen, innovative inquiry, and curiosity to accomplish the best work of your life.
Sample projects and deliverables range from evaluating worldwide market opportunities, building a scalable reporting infrastructure, supporting the creation of the product growth strategy, market segmentation and verticalization, sales pipeline and key performance metric review.
- Evaluate ongoing business performance against growth targets to support daily operations
- Define, design, and interpret key performance metrics to deliver insights & recommendations
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize infrastructure/systems/processes for scale
- Support extensive GTM planning process and strategic initiatives through capacity planning, productivity review, market segmentation, territory carving, quota/incentive design, and more
- Collaborate cross-functionally with finance (budget, headcount planning), recruiting (hiring profile, seasonality), field enablement/programs, Employee Success, etc
- Develop and deliver presentations for senior executives
- Analyst 1+ years of experience/ Sr. Analyst 3+years of experience
- Work experience focused on quantitative analysis, Excel, and reasoning
- Self-starter attitude with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. MBA a plus
- Work experience in consulting, finance, or product management is a plus
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Python and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages) a plus
We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.