Roles and responsibilities:
The GBA Publishing Officer will support different front office teams within Global Banking Americas:
- Editing all presentations and materials produced for clients to ensure perfect consistency and conformity with the bank’s PowerPoint, Word and Excel templates and charter as well as different client templates.
- Correct recurrent typos, spelling and syntax, ensuring changes are traceable
- When relevant make recommendation and / or visual modification to reach top quality
- When required, simplify complex information in a clearly organized, appropriate and visually interesting manner
- Assist in maintaining a database of standard presentation materials (template slides/maps/cliparts/images)
Education and Work:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Communication, Design or Marketing) is required;
- 1-2 years related experience required.
- Previous similar working experience in an Banking industry or Consulting company experience is a plus
- Superior Microsoft PowerPoint skills are mandatory
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Fastidious attention to detail in all components of work
- Excellent visual communication skills, interested in marketing and design
- Self-motivated, good at concentrating, patient & rigorous
- Ability to prioritize, good organization and time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate with the GBA teams with diverse backgrounds and work remotely from users, yet efficiently, independently and responsibly
- Open to stacked hours
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken – mandatory)
- French is a plus
FINRA Registrations Required: None
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montréal
Job Type: Standard / Permanent
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
Experience Level: At least 2 years