What This Position is All About
Reporting to the Manager of Parcel Logistics, the Analyst Parcel Logistics Strategy Analytics is responsible for supporting projects and operational processes servicing Hudson’s Bay’s growing e-Commerce business .
Key responsibilities consists of identifying network improvements through detailed cost/benefit analyses, and engaging with internal and external business partners to aid in their execution. The role will assist with procurement efforts, including conducting market research; building and analyzing competitive bids; and managing analysis to lead to vendor selection. They will
develop and elevate reporting using BI tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, Looker) to facilitate overall network visibility. An individual who is technically proficient with strategic business thinking skills who can tell compelling stories through data and deliver actionable insights.
Who You Are:
- Strong analytical skills and innovative mindset; Ability to synthesize large amount of data points and financials to build business cases that help drive decisions.
- Strong interpersonal, client facing and presentation skills.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university (preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Management, Mathematics).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management, supply chain/logistics/transportation, financial analytics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Access and database while not required would be desirable.
As Analyst, Parcel Logistics Strategy Analytics You Will:
- Developing relationships with internal Supply Chain & Logistics partners.
- Understanding Supply Chain & Logistics business; helping identify opportunities for process improvement, cost containment /avoidance, revenue generation, capital investment.
- Develop and maintain custom reporting, and identify trends in this reporting to communicate to business stakeholders.
- Leverage data analysis expertise to support various projects, existing reporting and ad-hoc reporting requests and use technical skills to identify trends in business.
- Communicate with stakeholders internal and external to drive forward the agenda of the HBC business.
- Preparing business cases to quantify savings and/or benefits of new initiatives.
- Project planning including timelines, deliverables, stakeholder teams, etc.
- Conducting spend analytics.
- Developing and executing Request for Proposals, and assisting in vendor negotiations.
- Evaluating financial, commercial and technical capabilities of current/potential suppliers.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.