DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking an Analyst for our growing Indigenous Services team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm for Indigenous Nations, businesses and entrepreneurs in Canada. With more than 250 Indigenous clients and 300 team members dedicated to this sector, no other firm has invested as much time and resources into serving the unique needs of Indigenous communities.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Assist in the proposal, planning and implementation of consulting engagements
- Perform detailed work involving research, interpretation and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Perform financial modeling, business planning, feasibility studies, strategic planning, operational planning, program reviews, program redesigns and other forms of management consulting
- Deliver formal presentations and reports for client engagements
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes while effectively using MNP internal programs and systems
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business, Construction Management or other combination of advanced post-secondary training and relevant professional experience
- Previous work experience in a consulting and/or professional services environment is an asset
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working and presenting in large public settings
- Working knowledge of the Indigenous community including legislation, programs, diversity and organizations
- Professional or personal experience with Indigenous people and communities
- Travel may be required
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
- Critical Thinking – effectively conceptualizes, applies, analyzes and/or evaluates information
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!