Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc.
Posting End Date:
December 21, 2020
This is a non-union position
Do you have intermediate to strong computing skills including proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio)?
Are you adaptable to new technologies, methods, and practices?!
At Enbridge, we are committed to growing and expanding our company through talented and creative individuals. We embrace new ideas and offer an environment where employees are recognized and respected for their input and opinions.
We view our employees as our future leaders and strive to provide an environment that encourages self-improvement, innovation and growth so that we can promote from within. We are looking for exceptional employees who share our vision to be the best in everything we do, from safe and reliable operations, to innovative solutions and complete team commitment and dedication to our values.
We are currently searching for an Analyst I Labour Relations. This role provides support and assistance to the labour relations team with administrative duties. The role will also manage a broad range of daily activities such as updating interpretation site, correspondence with unions and liaise with HR Advisors and Business Partners.
What you will do:
- Ensure that grievance and arbitration timelines are met and meetings are set up as required under the collective agreement.
- Implement terms outlined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement for union employees including posting positions for bid, assessing bidder seniority, auditing union dues deductions, generating seniority lists, providing union reports, ensuring pay increases are entered timely and properly, and advising leaders and union employees in relation to the Collective Bargaining Agreement and company policy.
- Provide support for union negotiations which includes updating various background information reports in preparation for negotiations, incorporating changes for the various collective agreement prior to final proof reading and printing and distribution.
- Manage excess hours of work which includes communicating with people leaders to ensure understanding of obligations under the ESA and completing work permits from Ministry of Labour and follow up on prolonged periods of work issues – ensure manager understands the obligations under the policy.
- Provides administrative support during the grievance process, investigative meetings and ad hoc as required.
- Creation and maintenance of LR Dashboard compliance with any semi and annual meetings that the company is required to have as part of the Collective Agreement.
- Update LR interpretation website to ensure accuracy surrounding Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Owner of the LR SharePoint Site.
- Assign and complete cases utilizing enterprise case management tools.
Who you are:
- Graduate of a Human Resources degree or diploma program. Equivalent combinations of education and 1 year experience may be considered.
- Working knowledge of employment related legislation including Employment Standards Act.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of employees across the organization (North America and International).
- Business degree with Human Resources focus or other professional qualification would be considered an asset.
- Experience working in and with Workday and with customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Experience within a unionized environment, including collective agreement interpretation, grievance coordination and internal/external recruitment.
- Working towards CPHR designation considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of Payroll and benefit administration is considered an asset.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com