Posting End Date:
March 19, 2021
This is a non-union position
Do you enjoy solving problems and working with many different people across an organization? We are looking for someone to join our system support team to support mapping and analysis of the data within the Hexagon GIS applications.
This position provides opportunities to be involved with cross functional projects. The opportunity exists with this role to build relationships with internal and external vendors due to the nature of construction and the creation of GIS records during projects. This role is responsible for data analytics and data quality improvements required to complete analysis and reporting.
Sound exciting? Don’t wait, apply today!
What You Will Do
- Create monthly MobileViewer data, QAQC data and distribute.
- Identify and document data quality issues and distribute for correction.
- Develop data queries to support specific initiatives and ad-hoc reporting of the Hexagon GIS data.
- Perform functional and/or data related G/Technology testing as determined by the Advisor GIS Support.
- Support the Sr Analyst GIS Process when required.
- Communicate updates, changes, and additions to the GIS stock table.
Who You Are
You will have the following education and experience:
- Related university degree or education/training in GIS applications (ArcMap, Geomedia, etc.) and limited previous experience OR two-plus years of previous field operations experience, OR equivalent mix of formal education and experience.
- Working knowledge of related records and mapping processes.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
The following will be an asset:
- Working experience in Hexagon GIS and integrated applications (ProjectWise, Microsoft Office, CARS, SAP)
- Working experience with updating process and procedure documents.
- Working experience or knowledge of operations, construction, and/or planning processes.
- Previous field experience.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com