HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. HUB International continues to grow and we are looking for an Analyst to provide effective support to assigned clients in our National Accounts Team (NAT) Employee Benefits Consulting Practice. This position is located in Halifax, NS. This role involves full life cycle review and analysis of employee benefit plans. This is a fast-paced role and involves strong teamwork, analytical skills and service excellence. The National Accounts Team works with large organizations across Canada.
- Providing strong analytical and technical support to our clients.
- Preparing client facing reports such as renewals, financial statements, marketing, plan design and in accordance with applicable reporting schedules and reporting templates.
- Conducting marketing; including preparing and submitting specifications to insurance carriers, answering questions, reviewing and providing technical analysis and recommendations on marketing responses, and preparing marketing reports.
- Preparing data, running reporting and gathering information for experience reports and renewals.
- Maintaining and updating client files
- Coordinating with insurance carriers as required.
- Conducts industry research on issues and trends affecting client benefits plans.
- Assists with special projects, as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
Succeeding as an Analyst will require the following core qualifications and skills:
- Post-Secondary Education in the areas of mathematics, statistics, and/or actuarial studies
- Effective time management, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to exercise initiative and follow up skills
- Entrepreneurship – encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service – serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US.Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Diploma