Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As an operational risk analyst, you help prevent, analyze and develop guidelines for suspicious and fraudulent transactions. You also assist with compliance, internal controls, crisis management and the security of personal information and property.
You analyze and diagnose complex issues; provide opinions in accordance with your discipline’s rules; recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs; and propose implementation plans. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.
You coordinate the planning, design and execution of projects and initiatives. You help solve complex problems requiring comprehensive analysis and knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields.
You serve as resource person for your unit, clients and partners.
General Information on the Position
- Support the current software management process to ensure the compliance of employees responsible for renewals and governance.
- Develop and maintain supplier compliance reports and make recommendations and/or improvements.
- Identify, input, analyze and interpret data to inform management decision-making and monitor the application of management policies and practices. Make appropriate recommendations.
- Prepare and propose action plans to address issues in accordance with generally accepted rules and parameters.
- Respond to user requests regarding the use and approval of software licences under contract and ensure that the database inventory is accurate.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available: 2
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, including 1 year in software asset management (SAM)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM) designation (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of HPAM, HPSM and Aspera SmartTrack
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal
Risk management (FG)