Position at Xaxis
GroupM is actively looking for an Analyst to join our Analytics team.
At GroupM, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. The work environment is inviting.
You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at GroupM Analytics, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of GroupM. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
- Develop dashboards and reports to track and optimize media campaign performance
- Under the leadership of senior analytics staff develop analytics plans for specific advertisers
- Deliver analytics across multiple accounts under the leadership of senior analytics and account staff
- Aid in the development business outcome indicators and quantitative media buying strategies
- Conceive and manage analytics projects while being mentored on best practices
- Develop analytics and insight presentations for clients
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact on insights and analytics to digital and traditional media managers and clients
- Draw on expertise of functional experts to continually develop skills and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing/Business, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, or related field. Prior experience in data extraction, manipulation, analysis and reporting
- Understanding of digital/media/marketing data sources and metrics preferred: Digital (e.g. Web, Social, Display, Search. Programmatic, etc.); Media (e.g. buying models, Impressions, GRP); Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures (ROI, Churn, etc.); Statistics (Correlations, sample sizing, etc.)
- Prior experience in marketing analytics, consumer insights, programmatic media, ad serving platforms, media agencies, trading desks or relevant start-ups.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Datorama, etc.
- Understanding of cloud computing services such as Amazon’s Amazon Web Services (AWS) , Google’s Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure.
- Hands-on experience with data science programming languages or tools such as SQL, Big Query, Python, R, etc.
- Possession of excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, interact with senior management and clients, understand corporate strategy, and present actionable findings
- Related graduate degree preferred
- Knowledge of various measurement and campaign measurement technologies or methodologies, including website analytics software, media attribution methodologies, demand side platforms (DSPs), data management platforms (DMPs) or digital ad operations.
- Experience in defining/designing/building/managing performance reporting.
- Experience in performance digital media such as programmatic, search or social.
- Understanding of cloud computing serverless frameworks in Amazon’s Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google’s Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience in the Automotive, CPG, or Financial Services industries
- Knowledge of social media listening or econometric modelling, or financial quantitative technical trading.
- Experience with statistically modeling in digital media and advertising
- Extensive experience with any of R, Python SAS, SQL scripting, Tableau, or Big Query
- Experience with repository tools such as Github or Bitbucket
- Experience in digital analytics or marketing
- 1-3 years of ‘hands on’ experience
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers and publishers to audiences across all addressable channels. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with the brightest team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers.
Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from digital marketing campaigns. Publishers deliver relevant content and advertising to new and valuable audiences. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 35 markets in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.