To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The Advisory Swap Specialist is a strategic transactional role within the Renewals Strategy & Programs organization. As one of the most complex transactions processed for Salesforce.com, the Advisory Swap Specialist’s responsibilities will include the organization and execution of large, complex deals from deal structure through to signature and attrition recovery, managing internal approval process for a wide array of key stakeholder teams, providing guidance and support for the field as the global subject matter expert, as well as process improvement / enablement initiatives, and process standardization and documentation programs for the Advisory Swap Program and potentially Off-Cycle Renewals. The ability to juggle and prioritize competing priorities and to deal with pressure from the field diplomatically is a must, as is adaptability and the capacity to switch gears quickly. The successful candidate will be extremely detail oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be comfortable working directly with Senior Execs within the organization and at the customer level. This is a role that requires creativity, agility and exceptional problem solving skills, for someone who thoroughly enjoys a challenge and a dynamic cross-functional working environment.
- Managing a complex, multi-layer approval process, ensuring that all steps are documented and traceable
- Drive cross-team coordination with a wide array of key stakeholders
- Complex deal structure and execution, end to end
- Attrition recovery management throughout the fiscal year
- Maintain clean and accurate data, and providing regular reporting for key stakeholders
- Become the global subject matter expert for the field, providing guidance on swap process
- Provide enablement as needed with process and policy updates, as well as expansion into newer markets
- Represent the Advisory Swap / Renewals team on broader cross-functional projects involving other parts of the business as needed
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience working within Renewals / Retention or Contract Management with a proven track record of success
- Strategic thinker that can quickly navigate known hurdles to lay out an ideal solution that is a win for both the customer and Salesforce.com
- Excellent attention to detail with strong oral, written and presentation skills – confident communicator
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into documentation
- Flexible schedule, not limited to, the ability to work with our global Renewals teams in different time zones
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Ability to see the big picture, innovate and adapt to constant change
- Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable and well-organized
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on-time results
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit
- PowerPoint skills are desirable – creating impactful presentations
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.