Line of Service
Cybersecurity & Privacy
Job Description & Summary
Job Description Summary
Located in London, Ontario, the Acceleration Centre (AC) is all about maximizing value, unlocking opportunities and creating a great experience for our people and clients. Using the latest technologies, leading processes and best practices, the AC is an important part of how we deliver high-quality tax, assurance and consulting services to our clients.
Important points to consider
- The London AC services all Canadian time zones, therefore extended business hours and overtime may be required during peak periods
- Please note this is a one year full-time contract opportunity
What you’ll create and do
As an Analyst, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Gather market intelligence/data to understand the nature of business, ownership and group structure of various financial institutions
- Conduct research on key personnel and their connections to the organization
- Summarize findings in designated systems, databases and Microsoft Office applications
- Communicate with cross-functional stakeholders on key findings
- Provide related deliverables in accordance with the FCOC Procedural Guidelines within stated timelines, tracking progress as required by team leadership
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, how workflow is managed within the firm’s workflow management tool
What you’ll bring to this role
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- Experience with financial services with AML/ATF KYC and/or investigation
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint,etc.) including an understanding of v-lookup, text, reference and logical information functionality in Excel
- Technical aptitude for learning new applications and databases (web-based research tools such as World-Check, Bankers Almanac, etc.)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate and manage expectations with engagement teams and clients
- Demonstrated self-motivation and attention to detail, with a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
Why you’ll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc
See how you can create your future at PwC:
Applying at PwC:
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate and Senior Associate roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it’s not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
PwC s’engage à bâtir une équipe diversifiée et représentative des collectivités qu’il sert. Nous invitons toutes les personnes qualifiées, sans égard à leur appartenance ethnique, leur race, leur religion, leur sexe, leur orientation sexuelle, leur identité sexuelle, leur statut d’autochtone, leur âge, leur handicap ou leurs besoins en matière d’adaptation du milieu de travail, à présenter leur candidature, qu’il nous fera plaisir d’examiner.
Chaque jour, nous voyons des personnes participer à l’essor des entreprises. Ce n’est pas seulement une question de compétences. Si votre expérience se rapproche de ce que nous recherchons, n’hésitez pas à postuler. Nous sommes conscients que l’expérience peut prendre diverses formes et que des équipes de passionnés peuvent réinventer le possible. Créez votre avenir chez PwC.