Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a business intelligence advisor, you help develop and use tools and methods to collect, compile, model and restore the organization’s physical and non-physical data to establish governance, help decisionmakers understand the big picture and inform decisions.
You advise and assist clients and partners as part of intervention and development initiatives. You recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.
You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
General Information on the Position
- Implement multichannel marketing strategies through client targeting by program
- Orchestrate and automate personalized advice (campaigns, products, services, notices, alerts) in campaign management tools (SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Marketing Automation)
- Institute a learning approach using testing in accordance with industry best practices to implement multichannel targeted-marketing advisory strategies
- Measure marketing strategy performance through quantitative analyses, issue recommendations to improve performance and communicate the results
- Take part in working groups and carry out exploratory and quantitative analyses to define marketing segments and their deployment within the distribution networks
- Compile information on interactions with clients from different source systems, carry out analyses of omnichannel client paths and suggest areas for improvement
- Serve as an intermediary between the marketing teams, the different distribution channels and suppliers for the initiatives assigned to you.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business intelligence, statistics or in a related field
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience in implementing targeting process and campaign metrics (web, emails, direct marketing and telemarketing).
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of SQL and SAS
- Intermediate-advanced proficiency in French and English.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal