Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$64 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2019 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada’s leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Human resources
Position type : Salaried
We are seeking a versatile, high-performance individual to contribute to exciting projects designed to help us achieve our business targets. Are you an outstanding team player? Do you have a passion for talent development and a track record for delivering game-changing solutions? Do you consider development to be a key part of the employee value proposition? Are you known for your inquisitive nature, your creativity and your commitment to continuously improving practices to support leaders, teams and individual contributors? Are you a motivated self-starter dedicated to striking a balance between collaboration, agility, simplicity and results?
In your role as Advisor, Talent Development and Organizational Effectiveness, you will be a driving force behind a range of employee experience initiatives. You will work in an agile environment with a passionate, dynamic and collaborative team of professionals. You will help develop, strengthen and implement programs, solutions and tools to accelerate talent development across Canada and internationally. You will advise select stakeholders on various matters and projects related to talent development and you will help continuously improve the employee experience.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Contribute to the execution of the integrated employee development strategy;
- Help implement the development paths for the Company’s leaders, teams and individual contributors;
- Help deploy various development initiatives related to the future of work and the corresponding competencies;
- Play an active role in developing our annual activity calendar for organizational initiatives, in collaboration with other team members;
- Monitor the performance of development activities based on select KPIs and put forward ideas to enhance current practices;
- Help set up a structure to manage various technical training needs within the organization;
- Support employees, managers and HRBPs in identifying and analyzing development needs and putting innovative solutions in place to meet these needs;
- Provide support in drafting development plans;
- Monitor best practices and new market trends in training and development and make the appropriate recommendations;
- Develop dynamic supporting materials and lead various types of interactive workshops (co-development, discussion groups, etc.);
- Work with various stakeholders to expand training and development opportunities within the organization.
- Undergraduate degree in human resources management or a field related to organizational development and/or training;
- Graduate degree in organizational development, work psychology or another related discipline, an asset;
- Three to five years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- CHRP/CPHR, CIRC, CTDP, CTP or CEC designation, an asset;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a constantly changing environment;
- Workshop facilitation skills and knowledge of design thinking;
- Knack for analyzing data and monitoring various performance indicators;
- Talent for influencing others and identifying ways of aligning efforts and creating value to promote the growth and development of individuals, teams and the organization as a whole;
- Ability to maintain balance between action and reflection;
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships at every level of the organization;
- Openness, strong listening skills and a talent for expressing concepts in easy-to-understand terms;
- Readiness to work in an agile environment;
- Experience in international and/or multicultural working environments, an asset;
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English;
- Proficiency in Office 365 applications; knowledge of Workday, an asset.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.