Adobe Analytics Implementation Manager
The Select Groups client is looking for a Digital Analytics Implementation Manager to come join their team. Please review the job description below, and if it seems like a good fit based on your experience, please apply directly to the posting, thank you for your time!
Adobe Analytics Implementation Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in digital analytics implementations through utilization of tag management tools using Adobe and Google analytics.
- Post-graduate degree in business, engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- Experience with data preparation and data analysis.
- Solid knowledge of testing tools “ObservePoint “and “Charles Web Debugging Proxy”.
- Experience with Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Mobile Services, Adobe Mobile SDK Tools.
- Experience with digital measurement tools across multiple channels (e.g. web, social media, mobile, email, search).
Adobe Analytics Implementation Manager Responsibilities:
- Get request from different teams to implement analytics tagging
- Kick off meeting with stakeholder – discuss requirements for tagging, also suggest to team their thoughts, best practice
- Build documentation on data layer for development team
- Anything to do with Adobe launch, add the customization to Adobe
- Once tags go into the app
- Test them using fiddler, Charles, postman
- Build simple report to make sure the report it going to the adobe database