At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
As an Account Executive you will be leading the drive to service and sales within the B2B (Commercial business) environment.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned, sales professional to be part of one of the strongest sales teams within the company. Backed by one of Canada’s most iconic brand and elite line of Mobility & Wireline products you will be equipped to seek and prospect new sales accounts. The team is seeking individuals who are hunters (by nature), results oriented, people thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment, and have past success improving revenue, churn, productivity and quality results.
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be a key player of the sales team accountable for prospecting new business relationships and deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers. As a member of the sales team, you have a proven track record for translating a large organization’s strategic plan and priorities into relevant, high impact, and effective solutions.
Our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities.
Our passionate, dedicated leaders encourage and empower people to grow and succeed.
- Accountable for the growth, retention & acquisition of Wireless & Wireline Services in a designated territory.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain revenue targets and goals.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and other practices
- The AE Serves as single point of contact and advocate for customers and is responsible for managing the entire sales cycle
- Works collaboratively with all other Bell resources as required to achieve Sales goals
- Responsibility for accurate Forecasting and proper sales administration functions
- Demonstrated 3- 5 years experience in B2B account management or sales consultant role
- Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking.
- Possess an insatiable desire to sell to the client based on value as opposed to price
- A resilient sales professional who is solutions oriented.
- Highly customer centric
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Skilled in PowerPoint and excel
- Telecom sales experience would be ideal
- Skilled in solution based or consultative based selling techniques
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Job Status: [[jobStatus]]
Application Deadline: [[applicationDeadLine]]
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: [[rmkCountry]], [[rmkState]], [[rmkCity]]
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.