To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Mulesoft – Sales
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” 2020 – 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
About the MuleSoft Team
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster and make the most of their IT investment. This is achieved through MuleSoft’s API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
- MuleSoft Account Development
- Territories may be defined by Business Unit, Vertical alignment, geography or on a Named Account basis.
- Generating qualified pipeline in net-new accounts and increasing the sales pipeline in existing accounts
- Strategically prospecting for outbound opportunities
- Gaining interest through tailored outbound cold calls, emails and multi-touch campaigns
- Speaking to the MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform across a set of existing Salesforce customers and breaking into net-new logos in your assigned territory
- Responsible for generating approximately 80% of MuleSoft’s Sales pipeline
They do this by…
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed-won revenue
- Fostering new business initiatives with target accounts and acting as their internal advocate
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify individual customers’ needs
- Challenging the status quo by positioning a complex product to equally complex buyers
- Strategically defining value and specific business outcomes that MuleSoft will help deliver each business
- Building credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Anticipating and effectively overcoming objections
- Managing a high volume of target accounts through effective time management
- Researching and understanding various lines of business, personas and their priorities
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience outbound prospecting into a large list of target accounts
- Measurable track record of success against target goals
Our Investment in You
World class enablement and on-demand training – check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
- Sandler Sales Training
- Two week-long new hire enablement program covering sales skills, product knowledge and company values
- Peer mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
- Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
- Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? Our commitment to giving back has helped us (and our Trailblazer community) become a leader in philanthropy, culture and innovation. We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies , as ranked by Forbes , we are #1 in PEOPLE ‘s Top 50 Companies that Care , and we are on Fortune’s Change the World list. Values create value. Our values have helped drive our revenue number to $17.1 billion dollars in FY20, up 29% from FY19 .
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Visit https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en for the full breakdown!
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.