As an Account Development Manager (ADM) you will help to service and retain customer accounts within the Southern Alberta territory, as well as drive new sales through assigned stores.
The territory will encompass customers within the boundaries of Medicine Hat, Red Deer and Cranbrook.
- Service and grow existing customer accounts assigned within the Southern Alberta.
- Actively prospect and develop new business opportunities within assigned territory and manage the sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Develop account planning strategy to cultivate sales of customers with the most growth potential.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to understand needs and to identify business opportunities.
- Facilitate product recommendations, application, performance and color in response to customer needs.
- Utilize sales tool (Client Link CRM) to manage accounts, maintain call logs, contact information and weekly/monthly reporting.
- Partner with store managers and other store employees to ensure customers’ needs are met or exceeded.
- Work with internal credit department to manage customer debt.
- Facilitate timely and accurate customer quotations to achieve margin targets in alignment with PPG pricing strategies.
- Analyze territory performance reports and develop sales business plans.
- Attend industry events.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B sales or stores operations experience with demonstrated customer service skills are required
- Advanced degree in business or related field is preferred
- Previous coatings experience is an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer applications
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Availability to work and travel within assigned territory
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement: http://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf