Requisition Number: 80886
About the Company
Insight Enterprise Inc is a technology Solutions Provider serving local, national, and global clients in 170 countries. Today, thousands of clients rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business. Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced 600410 IT Network Administrator (Contract) in Montreal, QC (On Site) OR Toronto ON (remote) for a 6 months contract starting in April 2021 with possibility of extension at the client’s discretion. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience as a Network Administrator in an enterprise IT environment providing L2/L3 troubleshooting, and implementing solutions based on the Solution Architect’s Plans. Strong experience / knowledge of Cisco ACI and with BGP in a Data Center environment would be a great asset. Scripting with Python would be an asset. Knowledge of French would be an asset.
All Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Applications will be accepted until: Wednesday, April 07, 2021.
- Implement solutions based on Solution Architect’s Plans and by required criteria.
- Establish Plans for lab tests and results presentation.
- Write documentation on the solution and integration strategy with other systems.
- Define Deployment strategies.
- Support technical team over deployment tasks and operations.
- Place support requests to designated vendors and suppliers.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Stay current on networking technologies.
Technical Skills (Nice to Have):
- 7+ years experience as a Network Administrator in an enterprise IT environment working with National WANs based on MPLS or SD-WAN.
- 7+ years experience in Cisco networking, VXLAN, BGP, IWAN, QoS.
- Experience in implementing detailed solutions, establishing test plans, documenting and deploying solutions.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure) in Data Center environment.
- Strong Experience in BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) routing in Data Center environment.
- Strong experience in working with Firewalls including FirePower, DM-VPN.
- Experience with Python scripting in a network environment.
- Experience in Citrix ADC Load balancers is an asset.
- Experience with Cloud services is an asset.
- ITIL Process experience is an asset.
- Have excellent analytical skills and be a good problem solver.
- Good time and organization management.
- Knowledge of French would be considered an asset.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Education (nice to have):
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science would be an asset
- Active Technical Certifications would be an asset (Cisco)
Please submit your resume describing your relevant experience. We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. All Qualified Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: canadajobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Montreal Quebec (CA-QC) Canada (CA) None None CA – Montreal, QC; CA – Toronto, ON
Job Segment: Network Administrator, Network, Developer, Computer Science, Cisco, Technology