5G CU (Central Unit) Developer
Remote – Ottawa until location re-opens
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company – we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as aCU Developer on our 5G team in Ottawa.
The CU developer will be a key member of a brand new, built from the ground up, high poweredOttawa R&D team.The team will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing a technology new to Dell for addressing the demands of the 5G Radio subsystem for operators and to help our customers to exploit this significant market evolution. The candidate for this role will have experiencein a development role in a 4G/5G development organization.
- Implement and test key Layer 2 & 3 features, algorithms and integrate them with the DU and RU and other features in the CU
- Capture agreements in a design document that will drive the implementation of the CU & other L3/L2 SW
- Participate in reviews of the CU design document
- Implement functional areas of the CU, per the implementation plan
- Work closely with the verification group to ensure the completeness, quality and performance of the implemented CU functionality
- Experience in a 4G/5G developmentteam; CU experience preferred
- Knowledge of 3GPP and ORAN standards and interfaces
- Organized, goal-oriented, self-starter, with a team focused mentality
- 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to be at the forefront of driving world-class technology innovation, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .