Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing markets across Canada. Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms.
Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility. Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
- Develop 3D models for real-time simulation
- Use tools such as Blender and 3D Studio Max to edit these models.
- Will be using C++ programming skills and third party SDKs.
Are you an experienced “3D Software Developer” looking for a great opportunity?
We are looking for a candidate that can demonstrate 10+ years of Software Engineering experience with the following experience:
- A Master's Degree or better in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences, or Engineering, with Modeling and Simulation courses OR
- A “Certified Modeling and Simulation Professional” Certificate or an equivalent industry-recognized qualification.
- Ability to demonstrate:
- 7 years experience in the past 12 years designing, coding and testing C++ and Java programming in a modeling and simulation environment.
- 6 years experience in the past 10 years working in a Microsoft, and Unix or Linux operating system environment.
- 6 years in the last 10 years developing simulation systems.
- 6 years in the last 10 years working with Image Generation and display systems.
- Some Blender, or 3D Studio Max experience would be a very strong asset.
- Must hold a valid Secret level federal government clearance