TD Bank, N.A.
All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?
TD’s Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That’s our unique and inclusive culture.
Global Transaction Banking at TD Securities:
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in building global relationships? Can you help us solve complex problems?
If so, we want to hear from you.
TD Securities (TDS) is one of the world’s leading wholesale banks with operations spread across 15 offices. It provides a full suite of products and services to corporate and institutional clients through Global Transaction Banking (GTB), Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) and Global Markets (GM).
GTB is a key growth business within TDS that provides the opportunity to make an impact with top tier organizations. We offer innovative solutions and treasury advisory services on large and complex liquidity, payments and trade needs. Over the last decade, we have seen unprecedented levels of innovation. The business constantly changes with macro-economic conditions, interest rate environment, FX movements and geo-political risks. As a result, all GTB business lines have evolved to provide optimum trade, liquidity and payment solutions to clients .
GTB is comprised of four business lines: Corporate Cash Management, Financial Institutions, Global Trade Finance and Export Agency Finance. Support functions include: Credit Structuring, Product Strategy and Innovation, Business Intelligence and Business Risk / Control.
Your Summer as a Global Transaction Banking Analyst/Associate:
- You will receive 4 months of on-the-job training covering origination and execution
- Opportunities to gain exposure to a wide variety of functions and products across the dealer
How You Will Contribute:
- Complete complex financial transactions in a fast-paced, highly competitive business environment
- Work as part of the GTB team to maximize business opportunities and provide financial solutions to our corporate and institutional client base
- Help the GTB team achieve its objectives by foreseeing client needs and developing an unparalleled level of execution excellence
- Excellent communication skills and strong business, finance, mathematics and quantitative analysis skills, or relevant experience
- Industry experience and courses are highly desirable
- Note: prospective candidates will be notified by e-mail and invited to participate in a multi-round interview process
3 rd Year undergraduate students (entering 4 th year September 2021) with a demonstrated record of achievement Full-time MBA students (graduating spring / summer 2022)
Early Talent Requirements
- You must submit your complete application package ( cover letter, resume, most recent unofficial transcripts), including projected graduation date.
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.