WHY WORK AT ROSS VIDEO?
We have a great group of people working together to create and deliver cutting edge products that look amazing and are easy to use. We go all out so that our customers can have the best possible experience and achieve quality results. With a product focus, continual learning, results driven processes, and creative thinking, we constantly strive to improve our solutions and to deliver results.
If you’ve ever watched live television, news, sports, or entertainment, you’ve seen our products in use. All of the major Hollywood award shows, most professional sports teams, and many of the largest broadcasters in the world use Ross Video technology. Get behind the scenes and learn about what it takes to make live events possible.
If that resonates, and you’re someone with integrity, commitment, and a strong drive to deliver great products, we’d love to hear from you.
Business Analysis and Support Manager
Responsible for business support and analysis including, business case analysis, M&A support, capital project analysis, forecasting and financial reporting activity in support of our Ross Production Services, Service Delivery and Sales & Marketing organizations.
• Act as a business partner, providing guidance on financial analysis, business case analysis, product line analysis and forecasting.
• Understand and monitor corporate departmental results and support department leads in managing their financial performance and risks.
• Attend monthly and quarterly reviews with department leads.
• Assist line management in preparing budgets, forecasts and financial reporting and analysis of the revenues, margins & spending for these organizations.
• Monitor performance to provide the analytics required to ensure plan commitments are met and advise management on any actions needed to address identified risks and opportunities to their business plans.
• Assist with preparation of Monthly & Quarterly Business Review.
• Timely preparation of reporting packages to Corporate with regards to project related financial information.
• Aid in the revenue recognition/project process improvement as required.
• Support the strategic planning process.
• Provide support to the CFO on a variety of projects including government assistance and M&A projects.
• Develop and manage analytical tools and processes to improve the quality and transparency of financial results and forecasts and to facilitate ad hoc reporting.
• Assist with the integration of newly acquired or developed assets into the reporting framework.
• Participate in process improvement initiatives, ensuring process changes are appropriately implemented, documented and communicated.
• Ad hoc analysis and reports, as required per business needs.
Experience & Background
- University degree in Business/Accounting, with a CPA Chartered Accountant (CA) designation
- 5+ years of financial analysis, financial statement preparation and reporting experience.
- Advanced skill level with MS Excel; significant experience with MS Office suite
- Experience assisting in the development and financial analysis of business cases for products or services.
- Experience in Adaptive Planning, Salesforce CRM, and/or Great Plains accounting software an asset, high level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
IN A NUTSHELL
Do you have integrity, commitment, and a drive to get results? Then Ross is the place for you, and we’d like to hear from you.
- Pay Type Salary